This quick and easy pork with zucchini teriyaki stir fry is one of my favorite dish to cook. This flavorful meal will take 15 minutes to prepare and only 8 minutes to cook. Total time for this stir fry recipe is around 23 minutes.
This is all about quick stir frying so make sure your wok or pan is super hot. The teriyaki stir fry sauce is what makes this recipe come to life. Let the sauce simmer and carmelize. The sweetness of the sauce combines well with the pork and zucchini.
I’ve also posted a separate video for making the sauce. The sauce recipe yields about 1 cup of teriyaki stir fry sauce. You can use this teriyaki sauce on any kind of stir fry dishes. You’ll only need about 2 Tbsp of this sauce for the recipe. If you want a stronger flavor, add additional Tbsp of sauce.
Pork With Zucchini Teriyaki Stir FryPrint This
- Sliced Pork 1 Cup
- Chopped Zucchini 2 Cups
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Onion 1/4 Cup
- Red Bell Pepper 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce:
- Soy Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Brown Sugar 1/4 Cup
- Sesame Oil 2 Tbsp
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Ginger 1 Tbsp
- Pork Marinate:
- Salt 1/8 Tsp
- White Pepper 1/8 Tsp
- Cornstarch 1 Tbsp
- Water 1 Tbsp
- Prepare teriyaki stir fry sauce by combining sauce ingredients. You will need about 2 Tbsp for this recipe.
- Slice pork into thin pieces.
- Combine pork with salt,pepper,cornstarch, and water. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan and add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add pork and stir fry for 3 minutes or until there is no more pink color.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir for 1 minute.