This pork with eggplant teriyaki stir fry will take 15 minutes to prepare and 8 minutes to cook. Total time for this stir fry recipe is around 23 minutes.
Make sure to slice the pork into thin pieces so that it cooks quickly. Marinating the meat is optional but I always marinate the meat with some spices and cornstarch/water mixture to tenderize and keep the meat moist inside. For your convenience, I’ve also posted a video on how to marinate pork.
I’ve also posted a separate video for making the sauce. The sauce recipe yields about 1 cup of teriyaki stir fry sauce. You can use this teriyaki sauce on any kind of stir fry dishes. You’ll only need about 2 Tbsp of this sauce for the recipe. If you want a stronger flavor, add additional Tbsp of sauce
Pork With Eggplant Teriyaki Stir FryPrint This
- Sliced Pork 1 Cup
- Chopped Eggplant 2 Cups
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Onion 1/4 Cup
- Red Bell Pepper 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce:
- Soy Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Brown Sugar 1/4 Cup
- Sesame Oil 2 Tbsp
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Ginger 1 Tbsp
- Pork Marinate:
- Salt 1/8 Tsp
- White Pepper 1/8 Tsp
- Cornstarch 1 Tbsp
- Water 1 Tbsp
- Prepare teriyaki stir fry sauce by combining sauce ingredients. You will need about 2 Tbsp for this recipe.
- Slice pork into thin pieces.
- Combine pork with salt,pepper,cornstarch, and water. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan and add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add pork and stir fry for 3 minutes or until there is no more pink color.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add eggplant and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir for 1 minute.
How To Make Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
How To Marinate Pork For Stir Fry