I find myself cooking this pork with broccoli teriyaki stir fry on a weekly basis. I always have broccoli in the fridge so when I need to cook something quick and easy, I usually go for the broccoli stir fry. This only takes a few minutes of cooking.
Depending on how crisp or tender you want your broccoli, you may blanch the broccoli before stir frying. I normally do not blanch broccoli as I like my veggies nice and crispy. If you do choose to blanch, just blanch it for about 2 minutes.
I’ve also posted a separate video for making the sauce. The sauce recipe yields about 1 cup of teriyaki stir fry sauce. You can use this teriyaki sauce on any kind of stir fry dishes. You’ll only need about 2 Tbsp of this sauce for the recipe. If you want a stronger flavor, add additional Tbsp of sauce.
Pork With Broccoli Teriyaki Stir FryPrint This
- Sliced Pork 1 Cup
- Chopped Broccoli 2 Cups
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Onion 1/4 Cup
- Red Bell Pepper 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce:
- Soy Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Brown Sugar 1/4 Cup
- Sesame Oil 2 Tbsp
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Ginger 1 Tbsp
- Pork Marinate:
- Salt 1/8 Tsp
- White Pepper 1/8 Tsp
- Cornstarch 1 Tbsp
- Water 1 Tbsp
- Prepare teriyaki stir fry sauce by combining sauce ingredients. You will need about 2 Tbsp for this recipe.
- Slice pork into thin pieces.
- Combine pork with salt,pepper,cornstarch, and water. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan and add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add pork and stir fry for 3 minutes or until there is no more pink color.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir for 1 minute.