Bok choy is one of my favorite vegetable to stir fry. This pork with bok choy stir fry recipe is simple and delicious when mixed with teriyaki stir fry sauce. Cooking time is only about 8 minutes and about 15 minutes to prepare the meat and other ingredients.
Heat your work or pan really hot. When you start to see smoke, the pan is ready for cooking. Each cooking step only takes a few minutes of stir frying. You don’t want to overcook the meat and vegetable. You want to keep the pork tender and juicy while keeping the bok choy crispy. The teriyaki sauce mixes well with the bok choy and pork.
I’ve also posted a separate video for making the sauce. The sauce recipe yields about 1 cup of teriyaki stir fry sauce. You can use this teriyaki sauce on any kind of stir fry dishes. You’ll only need about 2 Tbsp of this sauce for the recipe. If you want a stronger flavor, add additional Tbsp of sauce.
Pork With Bok Choy Teriyaki Stir FryPrint This
- Sliced Pork 1 Cup
- Chopped Bok Choy 2 Cups
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Onion 1/4 Cup
- Red Bell Pepper 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce:
- Soy Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Teriyaki Sauce 1/4 Cup
- Brown Sugar 1/4 Cup
- Sesame Oil 2 Tbsp
- Garlic 1 Tsp
- Ginger 1 Tbsp
- Pork Marinate:
- Salt 1/8 Tsp
- White Pepper 1/8 Tsp
- Cornstarch 1 Tbsp
- Water 1 Tbsp
- Prepare teriyaki stir fry sauce by combining sauce ingredients. You will need about 2 Tbsp for this recipe.
- Slice pork into thin pieces.
- Combine pork with salt,pepper,cornstarch, and water. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan and add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add pork and stir fry for 3 minutes or until there is no more pink color.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir for 1 minute.